Radiofrequency technology utilizes radiofrequency energy to address a number of clinical concerns – wrinkle reduction, skin tightening, body contouring, decreasing axillary sweating and vaginal tightening.
- skin tightening procedure-minimally invasive
- nerve ablation for glabellar frown lines-minimally invasive
- non invasive surface treatments for wrinkles
- percutaneous ablation of axillary sweat glands for patients with excessive sweating-minimally invasive
- non invasive vaginal tightening procedures for patients wishing a more youthful vagina
Radiofrequency devices are FDA approved to provides a minimally-invasive solution using radiofrequency (RF) energy for fat reduction anywhere on the body. The tiny radio- frequency probe delivers the prescribed dose of safe RF energy through the non-insulated tip of the probe to heat the targeted fat cells. This is a very accurate method to selectively target the fat pockets results in controlled lipolysis. Over time, the treated fat cells are drained via the lymphatic system and then excreted as urine. The prescribed temperature is set by the clinician to ensure a comfortable yet effective treatment for each patient.
- Clinically Effective. Proven protocols for predictable outcomes
- Patient Safety. Temperature control and monitoring so clinician delivers desired dose
- Versatility. Minimally invasive and non-invasive applications in a single platform
- Minimal or no downtime
Radiofrequency (RF) has been safely used in cardiology, pain management, dermatology, plastic surgery and other medical specialities for over ten years. The latest technology allows physicians to precisely locate an area for treatment, and then apply a specific dose of controlled radiofrequency energy to a portion of the targeted area. This RF platform addresses wrinkle reduction, body contouring and skin tightening with both non-invasive and minimally invasive applications.
Facial Nerve Therapy
- Non-toxin alternative to injectable neurotoxins
- Eliminate or significantly reduce frown lines and wrinkles
- Immediate and longer lasting results than injectable neurotoxins
- Stand alone procedure or add-on to cosmetic procedures with minimal downtime